Victory Rituals is the support system for getting focused, prioritizing 360 wellness, and growing your business. Accelerate toward your goals through collaboration and rituals. Let’s make an impact and build a legacy.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE APPLY TO any paying clients, email subscribers, or website visitors of Victory Rituals LLC, a Limited Liability Company.
A. Refunds and Transfers
All sales are final, cancellations are non-refundable. Promotional codes cannot be retroactively applied, and must be used upon checkout. There are no partial-refunds.
You may not transfer your registration to another person.
Confirmed clients who do not attend consulting sessions or who cancel their participation after a purchase are liable for the entire fee. In the unlikely event of cancellation of any services, the liability of Victory Rituals LLC is limited to a pro-rated return of paid registration fees minus a $100 admin and processing fee.
B. Marketing and Registration Waiver
When signing up for Victory Rituals services, you agree to let us utilize your registration information and any photos or videos from any events, that include you and any audio/visual aids, for Victory Rituals management and marketing purposes. You will receive communications from Victory Rituals and appropriate sponsors or partners on our behalf.
C. Providing Your Email to Victory Rituals
When you give your contact information, including email addresses, to Victory Rituals we promise to never sell or distribute that contact information to other third parties. You will receive communications from Victory Rituals and appropriate sponsors or partners on our behalf.
In consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, warranties and other good and valuable consideration set forth in this Agreement, all Victory Rituals clients hereby agree as follows:
1. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure. The Client understands that all materials, including but not limited to, price lists, contracts, financial documents, agreements, and other information or documents that are given to them in the course of the consulting services are the exclusive property of Victory Rituals and are privileged and confidential information. The Client shall not disclose, whether or not, the confidential information obtained from Victory Rituals to anyone unless required to do so by law. Furthermore Victory Rituals understands all materials shared by Client including but not limited to price lists, client identities, documents, financials, etc that are given to Victory Rituals during this time shall remain confidential and secured.
2. Transfers/Refunds. All services fee(s) are non-refundable. Services fee(s) MAY NOT be transferred to anyone else.
3. Non-Compete. Client shall not compete as a mastermind organizer within 365 days of the completion date of their most recent Victory Rituals consulting services. This includes, but is not limited to, in person, online, forum-based consulting as well as digital products, whether for compensation or not.
4. Schedule. The consulting services schedule is subject to change and no adjustment/proration of fees shall be applied if the schedule changes due to extenuating circumstances.
5. Recordings. The Client shall not capture the consulting sessions or calls in any capacity, including but not limited to voice recording, tape recording, photography, etc.
6. Cooperative Attitude. The Client shall retain a cooperative attitude throughout the course of the consulting services. At any time the Client acts uncooperative Victory Rituals shall terminate the consulting services and retain all consulting services fees. All unpaid consulting services fees shall be remitted to Victory Rituals within 7 days of contract termination or be subject to legal action. Cooperation includes, but is not limited to, online and in-person decorum whether directed at Victory Rituals or a third party in reference to the consulting services.
13. Intellectual Property. All information provided in the course of the consulting services are copyright of Victory Rituals. 14. Waivers. A waiver by either party of any provision of this Agreement in any instance shall not be deemed a continuing waiver for the future.
15. Indemnification. Victory Rituals shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Client and Client’s business and equipment during the course of the consulting services and the immediately surrounding events.
16. Governing Law and Choice of Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Wisconsin without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. The parties may bring an action concerning this Agreement only in the state and federal courts for Wisconsin.
17. Attorney Fees. If either party to this Contract brings a legal action against the other party to this Contract to secure the specific performance of this Contract, collect damages for breach of this Contract, or otherwise enforce or interpret this Contract, the prevailing party shall recover reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs, premiums for bonds, fees, and other expenses expended or incurred in the action in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.
18. Resolution. Client shall first approach Victory Rituals as to any issues related to the consulting services. Failure to do so will result in termination of the consulting services and forfeiture of all consulting services fees. All unpaid consulting services fees shall be remitted to Victory Rituals within 7 days of contract termination or be subject to legal action.
19. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties on its subject matter and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.