26 Things That Will Make You Smile
“Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”- Mother Teresa
Ever have one of those days when nothing is going right, but then a stranger shows you a kindness and offers you a smile?Somehow that simple gesture cuts through the noise and lifts you - even if just for a moment.Who AND what made you smile this holiday season?Click here to share with us on Facebook and include #3DWhiteSmile to enter the Smile Pack giveaway.
- Finding the cash you left in last season's handbag.
- The way you totally own the room after getting a blowout.
- Having enough milk left for a bowl of cereal.
- The smell of cookies baking in the oven.
- A hot cup of tea with a bit of lemon and honey.
- The flash of a bright smile from a stranger.
- A handwritten note from a college friend.
- Listening to someone you love sing your favorite song.
- Discovering a helpful Foursquare tip while traveling.
- Unsolicited compliments.
- Getting a mixtape of new music. Ahem.
- Seeing Jennifer Grey dance with Patrick Swayze at the end of Dirty Dancing. #NobodyPutsBabyInTheCorner
- Beyoncé's Super Bowl performance.
- The theme song from Fraggle Rock.
- Pictures of people you love.
- Poems by Shel Silverstein ("I can not go to school today said Little Peggy Ann Mckay...").
- A really good kiss.
- A retweet from a famous person.
- Green smoothies.
- A clean apartment complete with your favorite fresh flowers.
- Witnessing a person give up their seat to a stranger on the subway.
- Receiving a video message from someone you love.
- The last scene of Grease when Olivia Newton John tells John Travolta to shape up.
- Your "top-drawer" email folder of praise and thank you letters from other people.
- Getting a hug from a toddler.
- Hearing someone say, "I miss you."
XOPS: Remember to share YOUR smile moments with us on Facebook and be entered to win the giveaway. Open to US residents only at this time.